Responsible for the treatment
Responsible for the treatment
- MATELCO, S.A.
- NIF: A08151623
- Registered Office: C / Molinot nº 57. Pol. Camí Ral, 08860 Castelldefels, (Barcelona)
- Web: www.matelco.es
- e-mail: email@example.com.
- Phone: 625550716
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 1283, Book 736, section 2, Folio 95, Page 8983.
At MATELCO, S.A. We recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to treating it responsibly and in compliance with data protection laws.
A personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the web, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, town, etc. as well as all the data that you voluntarily provide us through any of the social networks of which the user is registered. In this case, privacy will depend on the configuration established by the user as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
The user’s visit to the web does not imply that they have to provide any information about their personal data. However, if provided, the data will be processed in a lawful manner subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
The data that the user provides us will be processed for the following purposes:
- Manage the password request in the Client Area through the request form located on the web and that will allow the user to access their private service area and inform them of our activities, being able to send commercial communications from the news of our services. We will keep these data as long as the user does not request their withdrawal from the registry and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Improve your experience when browsing the web. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their processing by eliminating cookies and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The basis of legitimacy to improve your experience when browsing the web is the consent granted by the user when accepting cookies. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Manage our social networks and send you information about our activities and products. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending you our activities and news is the consent you give us for it. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Facilitate the training and information of registered users on the Website and carry out, where appropriate, the necessary steps to allow their registration and attendance or monitoring of courses, conferences, events and any other training activity, social, informative and / or educational in which the user is interested and that is offered through the web. We will keep these data for the duration of the training activity and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years. The legitimacy for this purpose of processing personal data is the execution of the contract in which the user is a party, that is, for the maintenance, compliance, development, control and execution of the contractual relationship established between you and MATELCO, SA
Transfer or communication of personal data:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is any legal obligation or those providers linked to the Responsible who act as managers of the treatment.
No international transfers are made, in the event that at some point they may be made, they will be communicated to you in order to obtain your consent.
It is important that in order for us to keep the personal data updated, the user informs us whenever there has been any modification in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate, being obliged to communicate any modification.
Third Party Data
If the user provides data from third parties for any purpose to MATELCO, S.A, they guarantee that they have obtained these data in a lawful manner, that they have previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Mandatory nature of the requested information
Rights of the interested parties:
You have the right to access your data and to obtain confirmation about its treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of the data that are inaccurate or request the deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You can request the limitation in the processing of your data and oppose their treatment by revoking your consent, as well as exercising the right to data portability. Similarly, you have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us Pol. Ind. C.I.V. – C / Gran Vial, 5 – 08170 Montornès del Vallès (Barcelona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the control authority at www.aepd.es
Treatment of data of minors
Whoever facilitates the data through the forms on this website and accepts its treatment declares that they are over 14 years of age, access and use of the portal to minors of that age is prohibited. If at any time, the Responsible party detects that a person under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel them. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact MATELCO, S.A to block the access account of minors under their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
Likewise, the Responsible Party reserves the right to eliminate from its social networks any information published by third parties that violates the law, encourages them to do so or contains messages that violate the dignity of people or institutions. As well as the right to block or report the author profile of these messages.
Treatment of Cookies
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can get more information by reading our Cookies Policy.