For the quality ISO 9001:2015
More than 20 years in Matelco implement the management system ISO 9001 . It was 1997, and the goal was to increase customer satisfaction while unequivocally demonstrate our ability to deliver products and services according to their expectations.
Time has passed. Changes have happened, advances, there are new needs of our customers, and Matelco continue to work with the main objective of maintaining the ISO 9001: 2015 . So we continue analyzing, reviewing and improving our processes to find new ways to remain efficient and provide better and optimal service to our customers.
In this regard, we have worked Matelco seven principles of quality management , perfecting and improving them, which are as follows:
- Customer focus: to understand their needs and expectations, and dedicating resources to learn more about how to meet them .
- Leadership: creating the conditions for people to get involved, guided by the same objectives.
- Commitment of people working in Matelco: committed at all levels is essential to enhance their ability to create and deliver value to the organization.
- Process approach: streamlining the functioning of MATELCO, optimizing our processes to achieve better results.
- Continuous improvement at all levels of the organization, setting new goals and objectives that conduct a significant improvement steadily.
- Making decisions based on analysis and evaluation of data in order to get the best conclusions and actions to follow.
- Managing relationships with our customers and suppliers. Because we greatly appreciate your feedback, we listen to each and every one of your requests, applications and suggestions for improvement.
Thus in Matelco we remain committed to quality, implementing the new ISO 9001: 2015. Involving each and every one of our employees, strategies, actions and visions of MATELCO. Implementing continuous improvement in all our areas. This is our commitment to customer satisfaction.